Happy Chinese New Year! 恭喜發財!
I don't know if making resolutions is a conventional thing to do today, but I love new year's resolutions (even more than I love breaking them), and so I'm going to add a few more to my list.
Firstly, I've noticed that because I spend all of my time either a) doing math, b) walking to hall to gorge on thousands of calories of fried food, c) gorging on said food, or d) sleeping, I have put on some highly unwanted weight. Baaah. So. I have decided (and putting this on my blog somehow makes it more official) that I will run at least twice a week. That is what I am going to do. Yes, indeed.
Also: Have better time management.
And: Eat healthier. (Just because there are chips at hall at every meal doesn't mean that you (or rather, I) have to eat them!)
It is now my bedtime and I have a jam-packed day of maths tomorrow. Good night!
P.S. Sorry the spacing's so strange here. I can't figure out how to fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment